Melissa Ann Goodwin

Melissa Ann Goodwin

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Shelf Full of Books Reviews THE CHRISTMAS VILLAGE

Grateful for this WONDERFUL review of THE CHRISTMAS VILLAGE over at Kathryn Svendsen's SHELF FULL OF BOOKS blog. She'll be reviewing RETURN TO CANTERBURY later this month, when a Kindle Countdown promotion kicks off! You can also now save when you buy the two books together on AMAZON.


HERE'S A TASTE FROM THE REVIEW:

There was a lot of exciting action and suspense in the book that will hold the interest of middle graders. Even as an adult reader I didn’t want to put the book down.

I loved the old time feel to the town of Canterbury. With a look back to the depression era, The Christmas Village brought back the old time magical feel that Christmas used to have before all the electronic gadgetry brings now.

I found the resolution to Jamie’s dilemma of how to get home cleverly thought out and executed.

I absolutely loved The Christmas Village. It’s one of those favorites that’ll be one my bookshelves for years to come. I gave this book 5 stars out of 5. A great read for everyone in the family!


s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!