Melissa Ann Goodwin

Melissa Ann Goodwin

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Today's Writerly Inspiration is from William Wordsworth

Happy Weekend everyone! Special hello to A to Z visitors - I'm not in the challenge this year, but coming around to visit and support you.

Pop over to my Inspiring Thoughts and Pictures BLOG for today's quote by William Wordsworth and beautiful photo (if I do say so myself) to go with it. Go on - it'll only take a sec!

If you missed it, I reviewed Julie Flanders book Polar Night in the previous post.

Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. No, I'm not in it, just being supportive of those who are this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a great approach to A-Z and I might do as well next year. The challenge has actually gone quite well and allowed me to work through some difficult pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, I've done it a number of times before and it's fun, but this year I'm giving myself a break! This way I can do lots more visiting of others without exhausting myself. A fun way to find out who's out there.

      Delete

Talk to me!